Since its formation in 2012, Already Heard has become a leader of alternative music news, reviews, features and more. Our fan base continues to grow as does our social media profile and our desire to be one of the biggest online music media sites in the UK.
By producing engaging and original content, AH has become one of the most respected and fastest growing websites in the alternative music scene.
The site is run by a dedicated and honest group of music fans based all over the United Kingdom and who are passionate about promoting the very best in rock, punk, hardcore, pop-punk, emo, indie, metal and much more.
We would like to take the next step in building our brand and offer other brands the opportunity to advertise and/or sponsor on our website and social media platforms. Our new advertising/sponsorship opportunities are affordable and can be streamlined to fit your brand where needed.
Advertising/sponsorship packages with Already Heard will impact your company by:
- Raising awareness of your brand/band/release/product.
- Drive potential customers and/or clients to your brand/release/announcement.
- Introduce you and your product or service to the market.
- Create a buzz for your new releases/product.
1. Sidebar Ad / Footer Ad – An image-based advertisement will appear on the side of the Already Heard website permanently (until an agreed final date.) This image will be linked to your preferred webpage.
Price: £5 per week.
2. Sponsored Post – We will produce a one-off post advertising your product on our site. This post will be pushed to our various Social Media channels and will be permanently linked to on the Already Heard homepage.
Price: £30 per post.
3. Social Media Post – We will schedule regular social media posts advertising your product/service through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The number of posts and when they are scheduled will be agreed when negotiated.
Price: £5 per post.
Please contact us to discuss any other possible advertising ideas you may have.
If you are interested in advertising with Already Heard, please contact Sêan Reid for further information.